Tuesday, January 26, 2010


After a lot of effort and hard work my new website is now live. I'm really pleased with the end product and the feedback so far has been overwhelmingly positive. Initially a lot of time was spent on the design process of the site as it was important that it should be straightforward for visitors to navigate, it was also important that the site would load images quickly whilst also being fully updatable. I found a web developing company to realise my ideas for the sites navigation (I don't have a clue about code) and they did a really great job which I'm very grateful for. The new site will mean that this 'latest' section can now act as more of a blog, I originally started this 'blogspot' out of frustration at not being able to update my previous site with new work and used it as an outlet to show clients my recent commissions. Now that my new main site is fully updatable via a content management system it means I can use this 'latest' section to include more random and behind the scenes content to act as a kind of diary for my everyday working practices. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment