Friday, May 28, 2010

Recent Shoot: Gauthier Soho





I was recently commissioned to photograph the newly opened restaurant 'Gauthier' in Soho for Time Out magazine. The restaurant bears the name of the head chef Alexis Gauthier who ran a successful restaurant in Pimlico for many years. He was a very nice chap and very accommodating during the shoot, I always like to get shots in the kitchen showing the chefs at work - just be careful not to get in everyones way and avoid the dangers such as hot ovens and slippery floors... While I was taking the photographs Mr Gauthier suddenly took my picture and said he would use it on the restaurants facebook page, which is a new one on me. Here is the picture below showing me trying to keep it together in the hottest kitchen on one of the hottest days of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment