Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lately...


Working as a photographer, some months you can find your work taking you to strange and exotic places, or in the company of politicians and celebrities. Other months can find the majority of your shoots of a less exciting nature.
November saw for me mostly corporate commissions such as roundtable discussions and conferences where the need for mainly 'tight and bright' images of the speakers and sitters ruled out the chance of much creative input.
But don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining, that's just how it goes... I'm always aware that I earn a living doing the thing I love and I'll never get complacent about that.
Aside from this, the last month has seen me arranging portfolio reviews with prospective new clients and also organising a month long trip overseas for early in the new year. I've also made the switch to Lightroom 3 from Camera Raw for my post production so learning the in's and out's of the program will keep me busy up until the annual, much appreciated, Christmas shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment