Sunday, January 16, 2011

On a jet plane


A quick note here to say that for the next month I'm going to be in India. It's been weeks in the planning and I had planned to write posts about my preparations, kit taken and workflow strategies while on the road. Simple fact is I've run clean out of time, my cab to the airport is due in two hours and I've still got a few final things to take care of.
I'm on an overnight flight and I land first thing tomorrow morning in sunny Delhi, then I'm doing a circuit around Rajasthan taking in the holy city of Varanasi on the banks of the Ganges, Agra for the Taj Mahal, the blue city of Jodphur, the desert towns of Jaisalmer and Bikaner bordering the Thar desert and a final quick hop to the small town of Simla in the Himalayan mountains. I'll be using the train network to get across the country so I'm sure the journey will be just as amazing as the destinations along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment