Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Troughs and Peaks


The nature of working for yourself and being freelance means that it's quite easy to suddenly find yourself incredibly busy with commissions starting to snowball.
The last two weeks have been a case in point where I've found myself somehow completing fourteen commissions in fourteen days in both the UK and France which has resulted in an incredibly rewarding and at the same time draining couple of weeks.
I'm writing this in the early hours of the morning during another late night editing session, the images from the last shoots during this two week period are currently being uploaded ready for the client to get hold of them in the morning. As the upload has been known to hang I'm trapped watching a blue progress bar on my Mac to make sure they get where they need to as the last thing I want is a phonecall tomorrow morning from a panicking picture desk...
In the meantime I thought I'd take the opportunity to put online an overdue round up of this January's iPhone images.
Once these recent commissions have gone to press I'll be sure to include a selection of them here on the blog... after I've slept for a couple of days...



No comments:

Post a Comment