Friday, September 03, 2010

Paris Funk

I'm here in Paris at the moment, the weather and light has been fantastic and I've been out shooting on a few occasions. Below are a selection of images taken one day when the light was particularly inspiring, images are taken around the Louvre pyramids and the ajoining Jardin des Tuilleries. I suppose there is no real theme to these images, just my observations as I move around this fair city. Due to my temperamental internet connection where I'm staying I'm having to write this post from the terrace of a Cafe where I can tap into their WiFi connection, still I can't really complain, it's a lovely evening and my cup of tea is going down nicely in the sunshine as I write this...











I'm here in Paris until midweek next week and have a few more shoots planned before I head back aswell as some other images shot earlier during my stay, I'll post these once I'm back in London and have an internet connection that does not rely on the price of a cup of tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment