Friday, January 18, 2013

Guest appearance

I've recently arrived in Delhi, still feeling the affects of the jet lag from the overnight flight and a following night spent in the Paharganj enduring an all night chorus of dogs barking. But these inconveniences aside all is well.
I've now moved to the Southern part of town where I've spent a couple of nights staying with a good friend who forms one half of the creative duo Asian Creatives and is currently based here working for an advertising agency.
It's been great to see Delhi through the eyes of someone who lives here and this morning I accompanied them on their daily walk to the office which was like no other commute I've ever experienced.
To see more on the daily workings of a city constantly on the move head over to his blog at mytimesofdelhi.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment